One correct answer
There is Narva Town Hall, which was once the central place of the city. The construction of the town hall was confirmed by the Swedish King Charles in 17th century. In the builing was working a council, whose task was to govern the city and do the court. Unfortunately, this building is no longer original, it has been restored. What did this building look like after 1944?